By engaging in our services including dog walking, day care, pet collection, pet visits and microchipping (“Services”) you (“You”, “Your”) agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and those set out on our website at www.playfulpups.co.uk (“Us”, “We”, PlayfulPups”, “Site”, “Our”)1. PAYMENT AND QUOTES
- 1.1. PlayfulPups provides customised services for your dog(s), to meet your needs as well as your pets needs. As such, payment for Services vary.
- 1.2. Information regarding fees can be found on the Site and can also be provided by our representative.
- 1.3. Upon receipt of booking order from You, PlayfulPups will then arrange an initial consultation and full behavior assessment free of charge. A Quote will then have been provided to You with a fee (“Fee”) based on the information provided to us PlayfulPups and the level of Services you requested.
- 1.4. Following the initial consultation and full behavior assessment, PlayfulPups reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
- 1.45. To extend the Services requested in the booking form, You must request an extension in writing to Us. We will then provide you with a quote for the extension of the Services. Where you exceed the Service originally requested by adding additional time or services to the Service, the Fee may be more than originally quoted.
- 1.56. Payments shall be made in pounds sterling (GBP) and shall be inclusive of all VATs and relevant taxes.
- 1.67. Payments shall be directly to PlayfulPups via the agreed method. It is Your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct change available where payment is being made in cash.
- 1.8. If You do not make any payment due to PlayfulPups by the due date , interest will be charged on the overdue amount of 8[x]% a year above the base lending rate of Bank of England[BANK] from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgement. You must pay PlayfulPups interest together with any overdue amount.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2.1. You must ensure that your pet is available for our representative to pick up in order to carry out the Service(s). PlayfulPups offers a collection service which is free of charge within a 2 mile radius of the representative. If You are located outside of this radius, there is a charge of 50p per mile.
- 2.10. You agree to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that Your pet is continuously free of contagious, infectious or otherwise communicable diseases. You further agree to notify PlayfulPups immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions. PlayfulPups reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
- 2.104. In the event that your pet does require veterinary assistance, you shall be liable for any costs relating to the visit and for any medication provided to your pet prior to your arrival, whilst your pet is in our care.
- 2.127. You understand and agree that you remain solely responsible for your pet(s). In the event that your pet(s) causes damage or harm to any other animal, human or property, you shall be solely liable. PlayfulPups cannot accept liability for damage or harm caused by your pet(s) and You agree to indemnify PlayfulPups against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
- 2.151. During some outdoor visits, your pet(s) may be removed from their lead(s). PlayfulPups will only let dogs off the lead once an Off The Lead Consent Form (attached to this document) has been signed and will remain at the discretion of PlayfulPups.If you do not wish for your pet(s) to be removed from their lead(s), please inform our representative.
- 2.16. You accept that during the course of normal pet play Your pet may sustain injuries. All pet play is monitored carefully to avoid injury, but small injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
- 2.183. You must ensure that you provide your most up to date contact details at all times, in the event of emergencies, PlayfulPups may need to contact you.
- 2.19. You consent to Your pet being photographed, recorded and/or used in any media or advertising by PlayfulPups without any prior approval. All such media shall remain property of PlayfulPups.
- 2.20. You agree that PlayfulPups is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with Your pet.
- 2.2. You agree that, by signing a Key Holder Waiver Form (attached to this document) this will indemnify PlayfulPups in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property, its contents, in present and future circumstances.
- 2.23. In the event that our representative is to collect Your pet from Your home, it is your responsibility to ensure that Your home or premises is safe for our representative to enter.
- 2.43. If access to Your property or premises is blocked or made inaccessible to our representative then the Services shall be cancelled and You may will be charged a cancellation fee which is 50% of the Services that were due to be carried out that day.
- 2.54. Where your pet is receiving a treatment such as microchipping, it is your responsibility to ensure that your pet is suitable for the treatment and to ensure adequate aftercare (this shall be provided to you by our staff).
- 2.56. You agree that you have provided the representative with all relevant and correct information as best as you can and to the best of your knowledge in relation to Your pet, its medical history and behavioral issues.
- 2.69. It is your responsibility to ensure that you inform our representative of any medication required by your pet(s) and/or any medical condition(s) which they may have. PlayfulPups do not accept any liability for any issues which arise that are linked to pre-existing conditions not disclosed.
- 2.7. You agree that, in admitting Your pet, PlayfulPups has relied on Your representation that Your pet is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviortoward any person or any other dog.
- 2.711. Pets taking part in the Service must be fully vaccinated. It is your responsibility to ensure that your pets vaccinations are up to date and that our representative is informed of the reasons why your pet may not be. PlayfulPups reserve the right to refuse admission if You fail to provide adequate proof of vaccinations.
- 2.812. You shall still be obligated under these Terms to pay the full Fee quoted if a representative attends the address, and you do not allow entry or cancel the Service(s) upon arrival of the representative.
- 2.913. In the unlikely event that your pet is injured during the Services, we request that you sign a veterinary Rrelease form (attached to this document), which will enable the representative to seek veterinary assistance immediately without your consent.
3. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3.1. PlayfulPups and its representatives shall do its utmost to ensure reliable Service(s) at all times. However, PlayfulPups cannot guarantee the time a the Services will take and all timeframes are estimates.
- 3.2. PlayfulPups has provided you with a fully trained and experienced representative to carry out the Service(s).
- 3.3. The PlayfulPups representative shall leave the premises as it was found and shall remove all waste and materials used to carry out the Service(s), where appropriate.
- 3.4. PlayfulPups shall not continue to carry out athe Services where You or any other person in attendance is rude, harassing, abusive or intoxicated or where the representative is vulnerable.
- 3.5. PlayfulPups and its representatives must comply with all relevant legislation includingthe applicable provision of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- 3.6. PlayfulPups will notify You in writing within 24 hours prior to the commencement of the Services if We are unable to perform the Services and You will not be charged.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF SERVICE, AND SIGN OFF AND TERMINATION
- 4.1. By signing these Terms, You agree that the Service(s) have been carried out successfully.
- 4.2. In addition to clause 4.1 above, You also agree that the Service(s) have been carried out to the standards set in these Terms and that the Service has been completed in line with these Terms.
- 4.3. You and We have the right to terminate at any point giving [x ] weeks written notice.
- 4.4. We also have the right to terminate immediately on written notice if any of the following events occur:
- 4.4.1. You fail to keep Your pets vaccinations up to date;
- 4.4.2. You fail to provide proof of Your pets vaccinations;
- 4.4.3. You fail to make payment for the Services within [x ] days; or
- 4.4.4. Your pet attacks or causes harm to a third party.
- 5.1. PlayfulPups do not exclude or limit in any way limitOur liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our representative.
- 5.2. If We are providing the Services in Your property, We will make good any damages to Your property caused by Us while doing so. However, We are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to Your property that we discover while providing the Services.
- 5.3 Subject to clause 5.1 (liabilities which cannot legally be limited) the PlayfulPups total liability to You shall not exceed£1000 . PlayfulPupstotal liability includesliability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under the contract.
- 5.4 Subject to clause 5.1 (liabilities which cannot legally be limited), PlayfulPups shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 7.1. We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization. We will contact You to let You know if We plan to do this. If You are unhappy with the transfer You may contact Us to end the contract.
- 7.2.We shall not be in breach of these Terms nor liable for failure to perform, if such failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond Our reasonable control.
- 7.3. These Terms, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- 7.4. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation.